Our Baptism 07/22/06

Our Baptism 07/22/06
Elder Brown and Elder Mortimer

Monday, August 4, 2008

Temples



How beautiful is the San Diego temple? I saw one of the other pictures on my BIL's blog and clicked on it and saw this one. It's amazing how "heavenly" our temples look. I would love to be able to visit every temple we have. Wouldn't that be amazing? I still am trying to figure out all the feelings that occur by being in the temple. I need to take my three names that I have. My SIL told me that I need to hurry because they've been waiting for me to join and help them. I'm the only member in my family so for now, I am all they have to count on (until my kiddoes get older :-). I can imagine them just sitting there tapping their fingers or something. Lol. Ok, not funny but you know what I mean. I need to get to it.

2 comments:

Simon Guerrero said...

Hi, Vipha,

It was hard for me to decided which pic of the San Diego Temple I should post. The one you posted was another personal favorite.

Do you mind if I leave a link to your spiritual blog from my blog as attached below Resources? I am hoping to add spiritual blogs from our families and friends to add more witnesses.

Let me know either way.

Thanks,
Simon

kathy said...

You are awesome.... I love you and your family and I am thankful for your example. Thank you for being my friend. Kathy