Our Baptism 07/22/06

Our Baptism 07/22/06
Elder Brown and Elder Mortimer

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Road to Eternity

I've realized lately, with the help of my Bishop, that the level of spirituality I am on should not be compared to anyone else at all. The road that we travel on is one that has already been lined out for us. He already knows what decisions we'll make and what obstacle is going to make us rear off the road. I know I've always heard that being said, but you don't really know what it truly means until you're experiencing it. Funny thing actually, for me that is. "You're only where you need to be because that is where He needs you to be". That's what I found myself saying to my husband last night. Higher callings ask for higher spirituality and that is what is required of my husband right now. He was being prepared by Our Heavenly Father to be where he is now. I tell ya, the progression I saw was fast! It makes so much sense. LOL! It's kind of funny to think about because of the realization that I've come to.

2 comments:

Kyle and Aly said...

I know you are probably wondering why this random person is leaving a comment. Just thought that I would comment and say... Isnt it amazing how things happen in our lives? It is incredible! Amazing things will continue to happen as well! Have a great week.

Jacqui said...

Here's another random comment, but I am connected to you in a round about way. I'm Natalie's cousin through marriage. I just felt so inspired by your words in this post. What faith and strength and wisdom you have! Thank you for sharing it.

Jacqui (I am linked on Nat's blog)